Monday, May 13, 2013

A Marathon of Sketches on London's Public Transport May I

Enjoy and travel along with me as you go through these sketches all done on either the tube, train, bus or bus stops.



I am always armed with my sketchbook, ball point pen and a grey TOMBOW wash pen.



Anyone that catches my attention gets into my books- Sometimes I get to sketch the same people over and over again!



It's a great experience! I get to talk to people, share what I do and sometimes I end up sending the images to them if they so request!



It's a sort of addiction or should I say passion!




 
  Remember-For tips and tutorials on my sketching techniques, click HERE and sign up!





























SPECIAL QUOTE
"The other day I sketched and I put a smile on someones face, another gave me a wink, and one couldn't but hold it back, she said-"you are doing a good job"-Adebanji Alade

No comments: