Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bath Marathon, DAY 3

These are shots from day 3. I had to paint under shelter because of the changing weather conditions. The constant walking around to find good sheltered locations almost made me loose out in valuable painting time. Thank God I got 4, done!


Adebanji on painting 15

Click HERE to see post of me by Laurie Moses at the Bath Gallery with my pochade box and finished painting.



Adebanji on painting 14





Adebanji on painting 13





Adebanji on painting 12

2 comments:

jyothisethu said...

i would like to have a close watch of the painting...

adebanji said...

Thanks Jyothisethu- You'll surely get an opportunity to see the paintings close up. Because they are for an exhibition in a gallery, I cannot show full paintings yet but when it is ok, maybe some weeks before the exhibition, I will reveal all paintings-with procedures and what went through my mind for choosing each scene.